Welcome Friends and Neighbors!
Thank you to the voters for returning me to serve you on the Board of Commissioners for Three Rivers Park District!
I am grateful for the opportunity to continue to represent the communities of Corcoran, Greenfield, Hanover, Independence, Long Lake, Maple Plain, Medicine Lake, Medina, Minnetrista, Minnetonka Beach, Mound, New Hope, Orono, Plymouth, Rockford, Rogers, Spring Park, St. Bonifacius, and Wayzata.
At Three Rivers Park District we manage 25 parks, 165 miles of regional trails and serve over 12.5 million visitors per year. It is important to preserve these community assets for the future. To achieve this, I will continue to:
- Protect our natural resources and open spaces
- Strive for outstanding visitor satisfaction
- Make our parks accessible and welcoming for all
- Ensure a financially stable park system for the future
My special thanks to the volunteers and park staff for their vital efforts to make the park district a success.
If you are interested in volunteering or have questions, concerns or comments, please reach out to me.
Strive for outstanding visitor satisfaction
- Focus on providing visitors with a way to reconnect with nature
- Support year to year growth in park attendance throughout all 4 seasons
- Celebrate our nationally recognized award winning park district
- Stay current on maintenance for our facilities
Help make our parks accessible to all
- Continue to offer a wide variety of low-cost programming
- Introduce kids and families to new outdoor activities to build a long term interest in nature and the environment
- Support programs for Seniors to help them start or remain active
- Promote our adaptive programs that offer accessible recreational opportunities for people of all abilities
Ensure a financially sustainable park system
- Pay for what we already have before adding anything new
- Continue transparency in park operations
- Use my accounting and finance background for fiscal oversight
- Respect the use of tax-payer dollars
What Park Visitors Say
She's taking an active role in meeting with patrons and she is very congenial.