Welcome Friends and Neighbors!
I am asking for your vote to re-elect me to the Three Rivers Park Board of Commissioners.
It has been my honor to represent the residents of Corcoran, Greenfield, Hanover, Independence, Long Lake, Loretto, Maple Plain, Medicine Lake, Medina, Minnetrista, Minnetonka Beach, Mound, New Hope, Orono, Plymouth, Rockford, Rogers, Spring Park, St. Bonifacius and Wayzata on the Three Rivers Park Board.
Three Rivers Parks receive over 14 million visits each year. That is more than double the population of our state!
It is important to preserve these community assets for the future. To support that I will continue to:
- Strive for outstanding visitor satisfaction
- Help make our parks accessible for everyone
- Ensure a financially stable park system
- Protect our natural resources
I thank you for your support and welcome your vote this November.
Strive for outstanding visitor satisfaction
- Focus on providing visitors with a way to reconnect with nature
- Support year to year growth in park attendance throughout all 4 seasons
- Celebrate our nationally recognized award winning park district
- Stay current on maintenance for our facilities
Help make our parks accessible to all
- Continue to offer a wide variety of low-cost programming
- Introduce kids and families to new outdoor activities to build a long term interest in nature and the environment
- Support programs for Seniors to help them start or remain active
- Promote our adaptive programs that offer accessible recreational opportunities for people of all abilities
Ensure a financially sustainable park system
- Pay for what we already have before adding anything new
- Continue transparency in park operations
- Use my accounting and finance background for fiscal oversight
- Respect the use of tax-payer dollars
What Park Visitors Say
She's taking an active role in meeting with patrons and she is very congenial.